St. Kevin’s Hall was built in 1883 and is situated on the main High Street in Cleator Moor. It is a beautiful, prominent sandstone building and provides 2000 sq ft of high quality meeting and training Accommodation.
In January 2010, £320,000 was secured by Phoenix Enterprise Centre to purchase and revamp St. Kevin’s Hall. It underwent renovation and refurbishment and opened in Autumn 2010. This offered further high quality flexible office, training and meeting facilities.
St Kevin’s Hall is currently fully occupied by Rullion Engineering Ltd.